Let’s talk cheese. I came across these little darlings at College Hill New World tonight. Reasons I’m a fan:
- It’s more fun buying three little cheeses than choosing one normal sized one
- They’re the perfect size for one person, so you don’t have to wait for a party to buy lovely cheese
- You can eat them in one sitting – no wrapping up leftovers
- Eat one and there are still two unopened cheeses to enjoy later one
- They look adorable (is it wrong to think food is adorable?)
There are some lovely looking blues too. Nice work Puhoi Valley. I think it might be almost time for a summer trip up to the cheese factory.