- The amazing heater I bought during dark and most freezing days of last winter
- Layering clothes
- Finding clothes in the back of your wardrobe you forgot you had, but love
- Woolen socks
- Coloured and patterned tights*
- Lemon toddys (lemon, ginger, honey amazingness)
- MySky – a winter lifeline
- Homemade soup
- Feeling self-righteous about my homemade soup
- Reading books in bed
- Hot water bottles
- Mulled wine
- Bubble baths
- Leg warmers
- Roast dinners
- Really comfortable trackpants
- Long dinners with friends
- Cups of tea
Dear NZ Television Programmers
I’d even watch all the adverts with the sound turned on if you’d buy this show. It has just picked up by FOX and features one half of awesome band She & Him Zooey Deschanel. She’s also in movies, like 500 Days of Summer and Elf. Not Alf, Elf. She’s awesome.
TV3, you could play it just before Bones and do a promo all about sisterhood! Or TVNZ, you should just buy it because I WANT YOU TO!
Thank you to all the lovely people who donned their glad rags and came along to our screening of Breakfast at Tiffany’s tonight. The idea started because Shahlin and I wanted to see the film on the big screen and thanks to John and the team at Academy Cinemas, we were able to do so in the company of our friends and other Audrey Hepburn fans.